To Study Abroad (Study in Australia), you’ll need to apply for both Admissions to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.
There are a number of steps you must go through including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for you institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
If you’re already living or working in Australia, you may still be able to apply to study here as an international student.
If you are interested in studying in Australia – you are in the right place! International Student's Study in Australia Center is designed to help you succeed.
VisionEMS agents in your home country can also help you with applying to study in Australia.